About Pantesin® Pantethine
Pantesin® is a high-quality, pharmaceutical grade branded form of Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B-5. Supplied worldwide by Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co. and distributed by Kyowa Hakko U.S.A., the ingredient Pantesin can be found in many dietary supplements designed to support heart health. Pantesin has been well-researched for over 35 years, including human clinical studies in both Asian and North American countries, and has been shown to provide vital cardiovascular health benefits. Take this natural ingredient for help:
- Maintaining cholesterol levels within the normal range*
- Increasing metabolic activity for Coenzyme A (COA) and other enzymes*
- Maintaining a healthy balance between good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol levels*
- Maintaining healthy blood vessels and circulation*
Did You Know?
- Pantesin® Pantethine has four primary health benefits. It:
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range*
- Increases metabolic activity for Coenzyme A (COA) and other enzymes*
- Helps maintain a healthy balance between good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol levels*
- Helps maintain healthy blood vessels and circulation*
- Pantesin is highly absorbable.
- Pantesin Pantethine initiates antioxidant activity and is more metabolically efficient than pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).*
- Pantesin provides an important safeguard against excessive blood lipid production.*
- Pantesin Pantethine has been clinically studied.
- Pantesin has been used for over three decades in the maintenance of cardiovascular health, and has been proven safe.*